Monday, July 20, 2015

The Adventure of Life



A life of adventure is ours for the taking, whether we are seven or seventy.  Life for the most part is what we make of it.  We have been given a responsibility to live it fully, joyfully, completely, and richly in whatever span of time God grants us on this earth. ~Luci Swindoll 





Do you need to make a course adjustment to live this way?  I know at times, this world can easily take the joy out of living for me.  I have to make course and attitude adjustments to get back on track to living a life of joy.  

My life adventure has a travel guide that never leaves my side, and I just need to rest and  trust in Him.  Sometimes, easier said than done, but I am working on it.  Jesus never leaves me.  He is with me on this adventure of life, He goes before me, and He knows the outcome. My job, trust.  I can say I trust, but I think I trust best when I can control things.  Obviously, my travel guide says to me to trust Him, loosen my grip, and let the fear, the anxiety go because He is in control.  This week, I am going to work on it more than I have for awhile.  Will you join me?





No comments:

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...